

Raegan gained 1lb, so we know he is growing faster than she is losing weight now. She cant wait to be able to eat a full portion of anything. Sometimes she cries, because she cant even have a bowl of cereal. It sucks to be pregnant and not be able to eat anything. Only 8 weeks more, most likely. Raegan will get a big coke and a candy bar when he pops out. Such a simple thing is such a huge deal. Im glad my kids have a mom that cares so much about them. I hope they appreciate it one day.
4 comments:
YAAY! preggo reggo!!! she looks great! i remember how much i just really wanted to eat so much unhealthy stuff, it's pretty hard. i couldn't imagine having the diabetic part on top of all that! looks like y'all had fun with the kids and friends! we can't wait to see you! devon's hiding it, but i think he's pretty excited too, lol.
Reagan, you look great! I guess I won't get to see you until you are sipping on some cokes. I ate a lot of Sonic when I was pregnant with both boys. I had no will power. Props to you, and you won't have much work to get back to your pre-preggo weight, now will you?
What a sweet post! Raegan, you look radiant! I can't even imagine the amount of will power you must have! What a super mom! Can't wait to see you and meet the new bebe!
Raegan, you are amazing, looking good, proud of you for your endurance. We're out of chocolate here but I'll get some tomorrow to eat on your behalf, Stac and boys will help too. I can eat anything I want as long as I chew it good. I craved a big juicy hamburger and fries for weeks, but don't even want it now.
Post a Comment