Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fan boy / fresh ink

This one really likes to watch football. He stays interested for a very long time.

He proves it here, as the tired LSU fans leave the stadium.

Too bad LSU. Maybe next year.


Fresh ink! This isnt finished. We only had 2 1/2 hours to work on it. I'll be back there next month to finish it up. Tattoo by Marilan.

half sleeve outlined, and alot of shading in 2 1/2 hours is pretty quick work. She had nothing to go by, other than what I described to her. She drew it out on my arm, then went to mutilating it.
Its gonna be a hurricane, injecting lightning into my pick hand. True life story.






6 comments:

PawPaw & Grammy said...

Luke is such a beautiful LSU baby fan, looks happy and mischevious. He wins the prize. Can't believe you a getting that tatoo!! ugh, kids, but have to say it is very creative, artzee, and has a definite story.

Dixie & Markus said...

Lukey duke! You are looking good in your LSU gear! Good enough to eat!
Nice Tatt me bro! I don't think i've heard your lightning story. Do tell........

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Okay, I'm seeing a sleeve trend with my siblings. Can't say that I'll join in. Luke is much cuter in purple than orange. Don't torture the poor kid with such colors!

The Suckows said...

luke is getting so big! i think he's gonna catch up with taryn!!
SWEET INK BRO! this whole time i thought it was just a bandage. marilan is AWESOME!

Travis said...

Maw: Wait till you see the next tat! It will tie together very nice.

Dixie: Long story short. Katrina caused us to relocate to a place, where I rediscovered my passion. Im totally obsessed now.

Stacy: You know me and Nikki. We are so trendy. All the cool kids are doing it! Luke wears his LSU jumper everywhere. Its been so cold here. Nobody has even commented on it in public.

He is growing pretty good ya. Its the steroids I feed his mom. Shhhh
Marilan IS awesome. Google her at tattoos by Marilan. Her myspace has some of her work. She is artist through and through.

Travis said...

That last comment was for nikki. I forgot your name dude!