Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saying goodbye to Maw Maw

The pictures are all out of order. There are a ton of pictures, I did my best. It was good to see everybody. I know Maw maw was pleased with how everything went.

Grace uses everything she finds for her projects. One day, I'll take pictures of her room, and all of her stash spots for bottles, boxes, and other things I try to throw away.
Aunt Lavern hard at it
Aunt Odie and Stacy
These two had a Legendary time. cursive butts
Granny and Luke
The old Oak tree in Hammond



Luke got spoiled
Mom and Dad
Luke was violated
Jack found someone strong enough to pick him up
Tuck your shirt in Hippie
This is Raegan's favorite picture
















4 comments:

Dixie & Markus said...

Love all the pictures! It makes me happy when the cousins get to hang out:) Really wish we could have been there to say goodbye to Mawmaw. What a legend.

Dixie & Markus said...

Grace, me and Grammy have stashes too, every good artist has loads of them.

PawPaw & Grammy said...

Great bird nest Grace, the dog pile of kids--poor Luke, Raegan's fav, mine too. Great shots!

chani and billy said...

I love it. I wish I could have been there. Thanks for sharing.