Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Jack's team made it to the City Championship game. They did really good this season. We are all very proud of how hard they worked. Jack is celebrating no more practice here. The game was really good to watch. It was the best one all season. Both teams did really good. The final was 8-0, Powell won. They won all their other games by 30-0 at least. Our defense was awesome. Our offense was good too, things just didn't work out 100pct. We will get them next year. I was waterboy again.
He finally got a trophy. He's been wanting to win a trophy all his life. 2nd place sucks, but it is better than a participation trophy. He knows the difference

There is our Bobcats




4 comments:

Dixie said...

Way to go Bobcats! 2nd place is pretty impressive, no matter what Trav says.

PawPaw & Grammy said...

A lot of team spirit, energy channeled, GOOD. Sounds like y'all had a good year, Good going Jack and water boy.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

How fun. I miss you guys. Can't wait to see you.

chani and billy said...

That's wonderful. Jack is so grown-up and tough. I love those pictures and video. I'm so glad Jack got his first trophy. More to come Jack just keep working hard.