Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Coloring eggs. Smile kids!


Try again. Big smile!!


I give up. As you were.


4 comments:

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Did he say "I was really lucky"? We missed y'all today over at Aunt Videt's. Happy Easter. We love you!!!

The Suckows said...

awww i can't wait until we can do easter egg hunts w/ Taryn!! did you and reagan do it like mom used to? she was so freakin' creative! i'm definitely stealing her idea for our easters! love y'all.

Travis said...

Na, I wasn't very creative. We bought 2 bags of pre filled eggs. I locked the kids in the house, and walked around the yard tossing the eggs around, being careful not to bend over, walk too fast, or throw my arm out. It took maybe 10 minutes total, from the time I opened the bags untill the kids had their eggs opened and spilled all over the kitchen floor.

Dixie & Markus said...

Niiiiiiiiiice Travis. You old fart! Go to the gym:)
Congrats on baby boy #2. I'm so excited for y'all!