Prodigy. He has taken over my guitar stand. I dont mind though, he is learning how to respect his instrument. Watch his left hand naturally make a bar chord. He wanted a drum set, and we almost got him one, but decided he needs to mature a bit first. Maybe Christmas or next Bday he will be ready. Grace says she doesnt want to play an instrument. Her art is her outlet. She has been very actively keeping a journal as well. She documents every event, most of the time as it is happening, so she wont forget any details. We went to the art store today to get supplies for her next school project. She will have the best one there. I'll post pics when we start, and finish.
Ahh, the circus. We ended up getting GREAT seats. We were on the ground floor, 20 ft from the ring. We showed up early, and were able to meet the performers, and they did a few tricks for and with the audience. This was a very intimate experience. The kids had a blast, and so did mommy and me. This was our anniversary outing, and it was a good time.
1 comment:
That looks like so much FUN! Happy birthday, Jack. Keep up the strumming. I want to learn the guitar too. I just don't know when that will start. Raegan's looking good! Already halfway through the pregnancy. Other people's pregnancies always fly by for me:) Grace, good job with the journaling. I've been keeping a journal ever since I was a teenager. It helps sharpen your memory, and you'll enjoy reading it when you get older! Love to y'all. Loving the blog.
Post a Comment