Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Storytime. I had to stop him twice to be able to post them all. 3 parts

This is Mindy, our new kid. She is a Bassador (Basset hound/black lab) She has the basset legs and feet, but her toes are webbed. She is really sweet, and Lucy likes her. They are getting used to each other, and are both very playful. Its cool to see Lucy showing her all her poo and pee spots. We are working on housebreaking her atm. She is 2.5 months old. The kids are having fun with her too, but she has stitches atm from surgery, so they cant really play with her like they want too yet, and we cant throw her in the tub yet.

5 comments:

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Jack, that was a great story. Was that story about you and your mom? I've heard a lot of stories about you. I heard that you are nimble and quick and you can jump over a candlestick! I love the new doggie at your house. I want to pet her soft floppy ears.

The Suckows said...

jack, you are very good at describing what's in the castle and the ugly giant, i was scared! what a wonderful story! trav and raegan, y'all have four kids and one on the way! what a big family!! mindy is adorable, i heart bassadors! looks like lucy likes her a lot too. love you guys!

Dixie & Markus said...

Awesome story Jack! Do you have the golden egg??

PawPaw & Grammy said...

Jack, you are a great story teller! Just like your dad when he was your age! Great job with your videos! Be sure to video the Lucy and the new puppy when they start howling duets.

Dixie & Markus said...

Hey, your kid naming poll closed and I didn't get to vote! I vote for Dean. I think it sounds the best with Holloway. It flows ya know? Like Dixie Holloway but better!