Wednesday, June 4, 2008

They had so much fun tearing up Grannys yard.

Mechanic in training.
Pawpaw taught Jack to skip stones.


So sexy!

Runs with toast.
Pawpaw is so tough.


Granny is getting around very well. She walks all the way down Crestview every day, and we have been taking little trips like this one to different parks. She is such a great example of adapt and overcome. Grace searched long and hard for the perfect stone.


4 comments:

Dixie & Markus said...

Oh such fun to have all the little cuz's hanging out together! Keep the pics coming!! It makes me feel like I'm there with you:)

PawPaw & Grammy said...

Grace, I have your squarish stone right here by the computer. There is also the Camping book you wrote and illustrated, love it! I'm going to put the kite picture on our blog. Miss you already, the house is so quiet, Snirt has been looking for you. Hope you enjoy your visit in Boise today.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

What a blast! We miss you, and we'll see you again soon. Mom told me about the virus everyone shared. How are y'all? Did you throw up all over the plane? I hope Raegan doesn't catch it from you. I had a nasty virus the night before I went into labor with Ian. I think all of the vomiting triggered my labor. Ick, sick. I do NOT wish that upon anyone.

Travis said...

We are all fine. I only got the runs from that. I just didnt eat for a couple days, and its gone now. Jack throws up a couple times a day still, but I cant tell yet if its because he is still sick, or because he doesnt stop eating. I think we were all exposed at that western days mcdonalds, it just took a few days, and whoever got it got it. Raegan didnt get it, neither did Grace.