Friday, October 31, 2008

After effects

We just got back from the Smokies. We had my parents, all my sisters, all their kids, and a couple of new brothers over for a week in the colorful Tennessee hills. We rented some cabins next to a waterfall, in the middle of nowhere, all the way in the back of a holler. It was fun, and we miss you all so much already. We are very depressed, now that the house is empty. I captured the moment after the last few people headed out. Im on a different PC for now, so I dont have all of our pictures uploaded yet, but here is a sneak peek of the calm after the storm.







hehe

6 comments:

Stacy Hutchinson said...

It was a blast, but I have to agree...it's nice to get back in the old routine. We miss you and everybody too.

The Suckows said...

awesome

PawPaw & Grammy said...

hehehe is right! Love y'all sooo much! Great time thanx.

Dixie & Markus said...

Hahaha!We had so much fun with all y'all! I'm so glad we don't have anymore 14 hour flights for a while. Miss er'body.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

I'm still in recovery.

chani and billy said...

not funny. No, I don't blame you at all. I don't think I'll ever recover. You remind me of the loony toons. We were molded by those cartoons. I