You see what Im working with?

So excited!

Poor guy just wants to get back to playing.

Another half-hearted smile.

Scary skelly for Halloween

They both liked their costumes. Jack can wear his to school, its a hoodie with a zipper.

The apple barn restaurant. Good food with a great view of the mountainside.

This is in front of our cabin, the waterfall was very low, due to no rain and late in the year. It was still very pretty, and a nice little spot to be.

Grace had fun with her boat

Jack put out the blanket, and got all the food for their little picnic. He is a very determined little guy. He had so much fun with Ayden. They got along great. Grace had alot of fun with her cousins, too. They were running back and forth through the house, with Ian doing his best to keep up.
5 comments:
Cute costumes on cute kids. Soooo is there any Halloween candy left at your house? We passed out candy, well, Dad did at the same time he was trying to get ready to go elk hunting the next day, and Snert was barking and being crazy with all the visitors. We gave up at one point and turned the lights off so we did have a few kit kats and reeses cups left over.
I love the halloween costumes! Your kids are so beautiful!
Great costumes! I love watching the kids enjoy their Halloween. It brings me back to our trick-or-treating days. I remember being so depressed when I was told that I was too old. Miss you guys:( Until next time...
We are so sad for Halloween. We go to the West Town mall, and every other year to safety city. We eat in the food court and come home. Jack eats all his candy that night, all of Graces the next day. Its set in stone. They couldnt wait to go to the mall, so I guess its fun for them. I took Jack and Grace to a great haunted house though. Grace went through twice with me. Those people really did a good job.
i missed halloween everything, ONCE AGAIN this year. but spending time in tennessee was so much better than halloween festivities! we love y'all, was grace suppposed to be storm?
Post a Comment