Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Put this on the blog Daddy

Jack is back. At 70lbs, its hard for ME to pick him up, but he has no problem. He is determined to crank out 20 several times a day now. He runs around with a 5lb weight doing curls too. Poor kid has too much energy.

4 comments:

PawPaw & Grammy said...

Wow Jack sure is strong for his age, and doing 20 push ups, awesome. Must be all muscle to weight in at 70 at his age!

Dixie & Markus said...

I'm pretty sure I didn't weigh 70 lbs until I was 12 years old. Hahaha! He is a beast!
Jack, you are so strong! You could probably beat Aunt Chani in an arm wrestling match.

chani and billy said...

I'm so excited to have a bodybuilder nephew. Travis those dozen egg breakfasts you fed him in the high chair are going to paying off. Did you know what you were doing or what? Jack's got the whole package; he's already dedicated, he's got the energy, he fearless, he's got the all-american great looks, and the natural stregth and muscles, and he likes to entertain. It's the perfect receipe. Arnold Schwartzeneger started at 15. Watch out!!

chani and billy said...

Travis, you have to rent "pumping iron" for him to watch.