Friday, December 5, 2008

My Little Girl is 9!!!!


Happy birthday Grace! My favorite little girl in the whole world. You are so special, and it makes me very happy to see you every day. I love picking you up from school, watching you hop to the truck, smiling. I love that you enjoy your pets so much, and take such good care of them. Your dogs are very lucky to have such a good master. Your little brothers are so lucky to have such a great big sister. You teach Jack so much, and you are so great with Luke. He really loves to see you come into the room. Me and your Mommy are the luckiest, though. We have the most special little girl ever. You make us so proud. You are doing so good in school, and are just a really cool person to hang out with. I cant believe you are growing up so fast. I remember when you were a little porcelin doll, with thick, thick, curly black hair. You are so beautiful, smart, funny, and kind. You are growing into a Great Young Lady. I love you

Luke had his 4 month Dr. visit this morning. He is 26" long, 17lbs 3oz. For all you percentile junkies, thats 90 and 90. His head is 50 pct. He got 3 shots, and didnt even cry. He was quietly chewing his hands for the entire visit, untill after the shots. Then he would not stop talking. He was calmly telling us how displeased he was with us in every way he knew how. We left the doctor, and picked up some Burger King for Grace. She was suprized to see us show up at her school for lunch. We are doing just the familly thing for her party. She picked out everything about it. Roast with rice and brown gravy for supper, with chocolate cake with chocolate icing, that she helped me make. When Mommy gets home, me and Grace are going to pick up her birthday present. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

4 comments:

PawPaw & Grammy said...

Happy Birthday Grace, Granny and Papa love you and hope you had a very special day!!!

Dixie & Markus said...

Happy Birthday GRACE!! Aunt Dixie and Uncle Markus send kisses and hugs all the way from England! We love you and we can't wait to hang out with you again!!

ps Travis, I almost started crying when I read what you wrote about your daughter. So sweeeeeet. You and Raegan are great parents.

PawPaw & Grammy said...

That tender loving side of Travis is coming out more and more. Kids sure make us learn all about love and living life on a deeper level. I'm sure happy to see your family doing so well. Luke is porking right up too, isn't he?

chani and billy said...

Grace is a really cool little chic. I liked it when we picked her up from school on the way to the airport, and we saw some missionaries walking down the road. Travis slows down rolls down the window and yells to them "JESUS ROCKS". I looked back at Grace to see her reaction, she was laughing and shaking her head at the same time. What a dad! And she's just so, "that's my dad". What a cool family.