Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Update. Getting ready for Xmas

This poor little tree. Its been kicked around for a few years now. We had it in Louisiana. Maybe it will get a break in 5 years. The kids like putting the ornaments on. We've had the same ornaments for a few years too. They are indestructable. We get a new ornament each year to represent an important thing that happened. We thought maybe a baby would be a good one for this year, since we had a baby and everything. Grace is thinking a little black lab would be a better one. (We got a black lab/basset hound mut from the shelter named Mindy). I guess the dog is more exciting.


Jack is constantly trying to make people laugh. I love that about him. He is an entertainer.
He found a ball of yarn that Granny left here, and took the pads out of his bike helmet for this disguise. I didnt know who it was.





Poor Raegan took a some pictures, trying to get one for a christmas card. Id post them all, but its too many. The progression was funny. Grace got aggravated at her brothers for not acting right, then touching her. Jack was a clown, and Luke pretty much just laughed at Jack the entire time.


Luke started eating rice last week. This one is mixed with mommy milk. He eats once or twice a day now. I mix the rice with applesauce too.



Here is what I mean by Luke laughing at everything Jack does. Jack experiments to see if he can get a different reaction, but that little guy just thinks Jack is the greatest toy ever.


6 comments:

Dixie & Markus said...

Who was that kid with the blue eyebrows??
I hope your Christmas card turns out alright. I sent you one last week.
I love seeing Luke giggle like he does! He is so precious!

PawPaw & Grammy said...

Enjoy those precious moments with the kids, they grow really fast. Luke is really getting a personality about him.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

I love that Grace would rather a dog ornament than a baby one!
That disguise is the funniest thing ever.
I love that Luke is already watching and trying to copy his brother's moves.
We had a big challenge with our family photo too. Our friend cut and pasted Ian from another picture in order to have a decent one. You should be getting it in the mail by Saturday or Monday.

chani and billy said...

what an adorable little family. Jack is such a wonderful big brother. He is a ham. I was just thinking about some of the things he did at the cabins, he does like to entertain. I'll never forget him coming out of the bath with only his underpants on and making a muscle pose. What a cutie. Luke is sitting up already? He is such a sweetie. I'm so glad I got to meet him. I'm so glad Maw Maw got to see her special red headed grandbaby at Thanksgiving. What a gift. Lucy and Mindy are so lucky to have such a wonderful friend, Grace. She's the greatest pet owner ever. She's so loving and responsible. The first thing she did once we got to your house after our vacation was feed the hamster it's celery. She was so worried about it being alone so long. Her care and love make up for the missing eyeball incident.

Kikibug said...

Hey Travis! Dixie sent me the Link to your all the blogs in your family. How fun to see y'all! What a cute family you have. I knew you had one child, but not three! They are precious!

Travis said...

Kiki! I hope you are doing well. Its good to see you lurking. Merry Christmas to yoo!