What will we start the bidding at? Grace, do you do international shipping with your pieces? This piece is gorgeous but definitely not as gorgeous as you are!
Grace I have frames if Daddy can't fine one for your floral art, it is a very excellent piece of art. If you can't find a place for it at your house I have a place here for it. You are very very very very artistic.
Travis, I will paint portraits of the grand kids one day, soon, I hope, please make copies of these two of Grace for me or email to me at highest resolution and I'll make some. What great shots of a beautiful girl.
WOW! luke is growing soooo fast, teeth already?!!?! amazing. and jack has lost a tooth, literally too soon. haha! and it's unbelieveable that grace can put such beautiful things onto paper! we love y'all. miss you too.
5 comments:
You do need to frame that. Great work, Grace! I see you almost smiling in the first picture!
What will we start the bidding at? Grace, do you do international shipping with your pieces? This piece is gorgeous but definitely not as gorgeous as you are!
Grace I have frames if Daddy can't fine one for your floral art, it is a very excellent piece of art. If you can't find a place for it at your house I have a place here for it. You are very very very very artistic.
Travis, I will paint portraits of the grand kids one day, soon, I hope, please make copies of these two of Grace for me or email to me at highest resolution and I'll make some. What great shots of a beautiful girl.
WOW! luke is growing soooo fast, teeth already?!!?! amazing. and jack has lost a tooth, literally too soon. haha! and it's unbelieveable that grace can put such beautiful things onto paper! we love y'all. miss you too.
Post a Comment