
He pulls himself up, to sit. He can sit for as long as he wants now, until he gets distracted, and lunges for something else. He is good at bracing himself as he falls, and has soft landings. He hasnt started crawling yet. His legs are covered most of the time, and its too slippery on the wood to get good practice. When it warms up, he will pick it up quick enough. He scoots backwards, and pulls forward with just his arms, and spins around to get where he wants to go.
He is getting his first teeth on the bottom. He has 2 little slivers poking through.
Jack lost his first tooth. He was very excited. He has been very anxious to have the tooth fairy visit him. He actually went to sleep, and stayed in his bed all night. Usually, he gets up at least once, to ask if there are such things as giant cheese graters, or hullabaloos, or whatever his dream is about. The dentist was mad, because the tooth was not ready to come out. He made it loose by opening too many bottles. Teeth for tools!
I have to take pictures of all his towers. He likes to put stuff on the blog. He is good at building.
I looked for new Grace pictures, but she has managed to elude the camera for too long. I'll take some pictures of her when she comes home from school. I looked for her latest masterpiece, but I cant find it. Raegan will have to look for it. Its probably right in front of me. I'll post that later too. She is doing very good in school. They called her up for a scholastic award in their school assembly. I didnt know about any assembly, or I would have crashed it. "That's my girl!! Whoooeeee!" would be fun to let loose. Think Grace would be em bare assed?Jack and Grace start music lessons in a couple of weeks. Grace only wants to do piano to start with. Jack is in piano and drums. Their piano teacher does voice, too. Jack will alternate, every other week between voice, and piano. We will see how it goes with Grace. Her teacher will have to prove herself to get that little bird to chirp.
3 comments:
I can't believe how mobile Luke is! It's perfectly healthy for an infant to be attached to his mother. I'm with Raegan on that, teaser daddy! I can see how that would get frustrating for you though, Trav. since you're with him all day. I can't wait to see what the tooth fairy brings for Jack. Impressive castle, dude!
Big congrats to Grace and her award!
I look forward to hearing more about their music lessons.
Cool castle, Jack!
Luke has the happiest eyes! He doesn't even need to smile because his eyes do it for him.
Luke is really growing up fast, has to - to keep up with the siblings, he has those great bedroom eyes from Mommy's side of the fam., what a handsome lad. Those eyes say, "see if you can keep up with me!!!" Jack losing teeth already, cute, hope he doesn't try like you-- working on wiggling those teeth furiously to get the tooth fairy dough.
Post a Comment