Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mama!

Luke's first word was confirmed! He calls for his mommy now, when she exits the room, and when he is upset. At 6 months, he beats his siblings. They both talked early, but I think this one may be too smart for them. Raegan is pretty excited. I havent got him to do it for the camera yet.

7 comments:

Stacy Hutchinson said...

That was Ayden's first word too! I don't know how old he was. I'm sure I wrote it down somewhere. Most babies say dada first, so he's got skills!!

Travis said...

Grace's first word was "no maam". Jack's first was "oh shit". Kids are funny.

Dixie & Markus said...

How exciting! Can't wait the hear him say it:)

PawPaw & Grammy said...

Y'all are so role swapped, Daddy is there all day, no doubt saying 'dadadadadada' in hope that will be the first word and waht does he do!!! He has lots of good teachers around him, he has no choice but to be a supergrandbabe!!!

chani and billy said...

Raegan wins!! What a cutie. Work on that video for us.

The Suckows said...

aw! babies talking YAY!!!

The Suckows said...

aw! babies talking YAY!!!