Sunday, March 8, 2009

12 years today!

I wont bore you with mushy crap. The facts are, that woman has stuck with me for 12 years, and we have been through a lot together,as well as apart! What we have to show for it, are 3 great kids, and a great relationship. We finish each others sentences. I only have to grunt, and she knows what I mean, in great detail. Its really cool to be on the same page all the time. When Im bitching about the world, she always has the positive spin, and vice versa. Its very rare for both of us to be down at the same time. 12 years is not one of the famous, wow anniversaries, but it sure is a sweet spot. I love you Raegan!

Enough about us, you all are here for the kids. Ive been lazy about posting. Here are some clips. Contraptions are one of Jack's favorites. This toy is really cool.

Jack loves milk.

Jack teaching Luke how to shovel it in the right way! Luke is a big eater, too. He started eating meat this week. His mommy hates canned meat, and neither Jack or Grace ever ate it. Daddy is in charge of most of the feeding now, so Luke is in for it! I tried it, it tastes like roast, without the seasoning. Not bad. He seems to like it okay, but doesnt eat a whole jar. He really likes orange food the best, fruits and veggies. He does not like Green stuff at all. Its very bland. He will eat it if its warm, but lets you know he isnt happy about it. He is really good at finger food. He practices all day long, gripping things, and transfering from hand to hand. He can hold onto something all day now, even while sleeping.

Luke gets better every day at this. He has 2 gears. On his belly, he is in high gear. Grace likes coaching

Low gear is funny looking, but practical. He scoots on his but, dragging, and pushing with one leg, so he can resume sitting, when he gets there

4 comments:

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Happy 12 years you two! And many more to come. Thanks for the videos. It's great to see the kids in action. I miss you guys.

chani and billy said...

Happy Anniversary. I'm glad Raegan's put up with you this long too! You're a smart dude pickin' her for your wife. You two make spectacular team leaders.
Love the video updates. It's great to have such good help from Grace and Jack teaching and feeding Luke. I love the seated scoot/crawl, that's original. Love you guys!!!

chani and billy said...

I love that contraption and the sounds it makes. It's futurisic. That had to take a while to put together. Looks difficult.

Dixie & Markus said...

Hey there! It's Dixie, Grammy and Paw Paw here! Happy Anniversary! Chuck says: 'I can't believe she's put up with you for that long either! Thank you Raegan! Love you both lots.' Dixie says, 'You two were made for each other, no doubt about it!' Lorna says, 'Love you both so much. You sure make wonderful grandkids! And yes, you are a great pair!' Chuck says, 'Great videos. Love seeing Jack & Luke & Grace.' We all LOVED the picture of Raegan and Luke together. Beautiful! Dixie says, 'Luke's a lucky boy having a big brother and sister teach him all the tricks of life.'