After we left the park, we stopped to eat at Popeyes. Yes, we have one here now. They do a great job of bringing that great La. flavor to Tn. This was Luke's first time eating red beans. I didn't get to eat any more of them after he tasted it. He wolfed down about half that container in less than a minute.

Jack found a pair of Grace's scissors a day after we got his and her hair cut. He cut some of one of her doll's hair, then cut out a patch of his own. So I tried my hand at a high n tight. He loves it. His mommy is sad. He doesn't look like her little boy anymore.

Who stole my cookies?!!!
4 comments:
Love the new do! Sounds like Luke has his brother's appetite.
Now that's two true boys, chowing down on red beans and sporting such a manly do. Raegan, I would not be happy about that style on my boys' heads either!
Jack's showing his dad's scarry Holloway mean eyes. Yes he does look alot older. Pose is intimidating. Thank goodness hair grows back.
That's Awesome. So, did he cut his hair to make a distraction for what he did to Grace's doll? Pretty smart. Jack is hilarious. And it looks like his muscles are growing. He's got some rocks!!
I love red beans & rice from Popeye's. Luke is getting to be such a big boy. Precious!!
Post a Comment