Sunday, August 9, 2009

We went to Louisiana to celebrate Luke's 1st birthday with family. It was a quick trip, and lots of fun. It was good to see everybody, and we are very grateful for Me-me and Pawpaw for being such great hosts. Unfortunately, our camera decided to take its own vacation, and would not take a picture at all, so we did't get any pictures. Luke didn't actually turn 1 until we got back home, so he got cake twice. Anyway, here he is showing off his stuff. He likes to entertain people. He really likes to make people smile and laugh. He still prefers his monkey scoot to walking. It's a faster way to travel at the moment. Pawpaw nicknamed him Scooter, and it fits. He isn't growing as fast as his big brother and sister did. His height and weight are both average. His stats from the doc are 21.4lb, 30cm

5 comments:

Dixie & Markus said...

What a big man! I love how his mouth is wide open the entire time:) He is gorgeous!

Stacy Hutchinson said...

He's such a cutie! I like the nickname Scooter. It just might stick.

The Suckows said...

scooter is awesome! and the hi-five's are so fun, aren't they? next is headbutts!!!

Dixie & Markus said...

Raegan and Travis, Check your email for your birthday video! I sent it to thollowa. Love you!

chani and billy said...

He's a ham and a half!! What a cutie patoutie. I love "Scooter"!!! That's great!