Days in the lives of the crumbsnatchers
Thanks Dixie.
okay, wow, I'm not sure how I feel about this being on your blog. I'M HUGE!!! Time for a birthday re-cap post!
Whoa. What did I just watch?! Happy birthday you two. Love you. No video from me, sorry.
omg this is so funny and random. dixie i wouldn't wear that crazy red suit out in public! lol
Dixie Hahahaha--love the pursuit trot, crazy as usual, poor kitty.
she's almost as good at cat torture as you are, travis! happy bday you two!!! hope you both got laid.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
okay, wow, I'm not sure how I feel about this being on your blog. I'M HUGE!!! Time for a birthday re-cap post!
Whoa. What did I just watch?! Happy birthday you two. Love you. No video from me, sorry.
omg this is so funny and random. dixie i wouldn't wear that crazy red suit out in public! lol
Dixie Hahahaha--love the pursuit trot, crazy as usual, poor kitty.
she's almost as good at cat torture as you are, travis! happy bday you two!!! hope you both got laid.
Post a Comment