Thursday, September 24, 2009

The fair

Jack has started on the path to Eagle. We now have 2 scouts. He is very excited. He is in the den from school, and he has a few classmates with him.



This year was perfect weather for the fair. It was overcast, and cool. No sunburns or heatstrokes. Jack and Grace were tall enough to go on almost all of the rides. We rode them all, some many times. They weren't scared of anything. This was their favorite one.

This was Luke's favorite ride.



4 comments:

PawPaw & Grammy said...

Hopefully we can do the fair thing with you again, always a family fun thing to do.

Dixie said...

Yay for eagle scouts! Grace and Jack are very brave! all those rides would make me vomit all over the place.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

The boys loved watching you ride those rides. Looks like fun, but I'm with Dixie )BARF!). Jack is a handsome scout. I especially love the socks just like his daddy's tube socks at that age!! It makes me think of that picture of us on that big tree at Audobon Zoo. You were sporting white tube socks with stripes on the top. Where can I get some of those for my boys?

chani and billy said...

Jack looks so grown up, what a cutie! I like the uniforms, they've changed drastically since I was a scout. (I was only a scout in my head. I loved all the fun stuff Travis got to do.) Girls camp touched on a couple of scoutish things, that was fun. Jack is so lucky.