AAGH!!! I'M MAD TOO. YOU ARE GREAT AT BEING A DAD. YOU SUCK AT THE HAIR CARE PART. DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHAT AUNT ZULA SAID ABOUT YOU? "CHARLES, HE'S TOO PRETTY TO BE A BOY."
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING???? I already know, kinda like when you and Chani went to Midway school the first time and the teachers thought you were Chani's little sister. The trama of it all WILL NOT HAPPEN to your sons, am I close?
6 comments:
AAGH!!! I'M MAD TOO. YOU ARE GREAT AT BEING A DAD. YOU SUCK AT THE HAIR CARE PART. DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHAT AUNT ZULA SAID ABOUT YOU? "CHARLES, HE'S TOO PRETTY TO BE A BOY."
You've got a little Christmas elf in your house just in time for the season! Lucky you:) He's cute no matter what you do to him.
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING????
I already know, kinda like when you and Chani went to Midway school the first time and the teachers thought you were Chani's little sister. The trama of it all WILL NOT HAPPEN to your sons, am I close?
He looks older, more little boy than baby.
I'd be upset too, Raegan. Of course he's cute no matter what. He'll grow into his ears eventually. I grew into my "devil chin"!
That's a good cut job. I can't wait till he gets big enough to make his own decisions and grows his hair out like his dad's.
Post a Comment