Ice scating in downtown market square
Luke tries to do everything everybody else does, and he is pretty good at it
It's tough to beat Grace, though.
Early present openings are exciting for everyone
Counting cards
Grace and Jack's first recital
Open air car of the Three Rivers Rambler, christmas train ride.
6 comments:
Happy New Year, you 5! We had a great visit with you. The boys are still talking about it. Until next time...
Y'all were great hosts! We built lots more great memories together. May the new year be more than you invision.
This just makes me sad. Sorry, I know I should be happy that everyone had a great time! But, hell, I miss my family! Too many Christmas's without y'all!
man, we really miss y'all.
I wish I could have seen the recidal. Did you happen to get any video footage? Maybe we should do a Christmas reunion since everybody's crying.
Yeah--Chani, Colorado or Idaho??? Be prepared for snow problems.
Post a Comment