In real news, Raegan had 3 wisdom teeth cut out on Friday. Poor thing hasnt been able to eat anything for days. Since she is on pain meds, she quit nursing Luke. He seems to understand totally. He hasnt complained once. Its really hard on Raegan now, though, cause she is in constant pain. She is all swolen up, in more than one place, if you know what I mean, and is in the middle of PMS..... Good times for all! She still goes to work every day, but they send her home early every day.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Jam
Im addicted to this stuff. Peach Jalapeno. Grammy made me a few of them for Christmas. I ran out, so I tried my hand at it. I put 1cup of Jalapenos, instead of 1/4 cup. It should have some kick. It still needs to sit a few more hours. Everything sealed, and it looks like it set good. The only problem is most of the chunks floated to the top. Its ok, though, I'll just mix it up real good when I open them.

In real news, Raegan had 3 wisdom teeth cut out on Friday. Poor thing hasnt been able to eat anything for days. Since she is on pain meds, she quit nursing Luke. He seems to understand totally. He hasnt complained once. Its really hard on Raegan now, though, cause she is in constant pain. She is all swolen up, in more than one place, if you know what I mean, and is in the middle of PMS..... Good times for all! She still goes to work every day, but they send her home early every day.
In real news, Raegan had 3 wisdom teeth cut out on Friday. Poor thing hasnt been able to eat anything for days. Since she is on pain meds, she quit nursing Luke. He seems to understand totally. He hasnt complained once. Its really hard on Raegan now, though, cause she is in constant pain. She is all swolen up, in more than one place, if you know what I mean, and is in the middle of PMS..... Good times for all! She still goes to work every day, but they send her home early every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are a domestic god, Travis:)
Grammy made us some of that too while she was here in the UK. I haven't had any yet because I don't want my breast milk too spicy for the babe. But Markus absolutely loves the stuff!
Raegan! I hope you feel better soon! Being in pain in more than one place at a time is a nightmare! Hang in there!
So sorry you are all inflamed Raegan, darn it anyway. Hopefully it won't be for much longer. Trav, the jam looks great, gotta be real hot, will keep the sinuses open, a good thing this time of year.
YUM! I love that stuff too, but I'm a bit too domestically retarded to try my hand at making any...Good for you! Raegan, soooo sorry you're having to go through that! Devon's little sister just had her wisdom teeth pulled too, so I understand how miserable you are right now!
So Trav??? Is that jam sitting on a diaper?
IMPRESSIVE!!!
Post a Comment