He had his party at bounce house. A lot of kids showed up, from his school and scouts, boys and girls. They were all red faced by closing time. He got some good stuff. His favorite was a spongebob birthday card with spongebob singing his version of happy birthday. It was a good one. I can't believe he is 7 already.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Jack's big day
Jack turned 7 today. We had his birthday dinner last night, and he had a party on his birthday. He picked fried shrimp, cheddar baked biscuits, and cupcakes for his birthday dinner, because he is watching his girlish figure.


He had his party at bounce house. A lot of kids showed up, from his school and scouts, boys and girls. They were all red faced by closing time. He got some good stuff. His favorite was a spongebob birthday card with spongebob singing his version of happy birthday. It was a good one. I can't believe he is 7 already.
He had his party at bounce house. A lot of kids showed up, from his school and scouts, boys and girls. They were all red faced by closing time. He got some good stuff. His favorite was a spongebob birthday card with spongebob singing his version of happy birthday. It was a good one. I can't believe he is 7 already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay!! Happy Birthday Jack! Your birthday dinner looked delicious! (seriously, can you give me the recipe for those biscuits??)
7 is a big DEAL! I hope you're enjoying all your birthday presents!
Here you go Dixie
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Recipes/story?id=2788706
I use Extra sharp cheddar 1 1/2 cups and its good.
They are better than red lobster in my opinion, and Jack;s. And he is very particular about his biscuits.
Mmmmm...I'll have to try those. JACK! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We got Ian that same card and ol' Spongey just keeps on singing it. Over. and. Over. and. Over. We love you, Jack! Happy lucky number 7!
Happy 7th Jack!! Taryn loves Spongebob too, he likes the episodes with Sally (the squirrel). Those cheddar biscuits sound awesome, Devon and T love cheese...guess I should try 'em out too, I'm working on that "working housewife" thing...LOL! We miss you guys! Come see our new place!!! ;) It's 5 minutes from the Land of Port and less than an hour to the Oregon coast...have I tempted you yet?
That's so cute. I love your buz cut. HAPPY BIRTHDAY young man, "7" is a milestone birthday, have fun Jack. Thanks for posting that recipe!! I LOVE Red Lobster's biscuits so I know I'll love these.
Post a Comment