Monday, February 22, 2010

This is more like it!

We had great weather this weekend. I guess all my bitchin and moaning paid off. It was nice to kick Jack out of the house for a few hours on Saturday. On Sunday, we went to our favorite little park and wore them little legs out. Then we stopped for ice cream, haircuts for the kids, and the grocery. Luke walked everywhere we went, no stroller. That kid ran a marathon and passed out in the truck. Grace had a blast, helping Luke at every stop. by the way (can you tell Grace is growing up?) Jack is back there watching Dad, as he shows everyone how to swing really high and jump off into the tree. Raegan said she was trying to figure out how to get all of the kids back to the truck by herself and come back to get me, to bring me to the hospital. She was very scared, and was yelling at me.

Grace has been sleeping in Jack's room for the past couple of nights. She is as excited about the new bed as he is. Jack has to keep his door closed, and he always forgets. Luke was up on the top yesterday throwing things off. He was very excited. His mommy was very mad.
Jack showed all the kids what the little squiggly thing is for.



Luke went on all of the slides. those are his favorite

6 comments:

Dixie & Markus said...

Yay! Fresh air! Glad everyone made it home in one piece! Poor Raegan, you're going to make her pretty red hair go gray!

The Suckows said...

Grace is such a beautiful girl! ...I never knew what the squiggly thing was for either...thanks Jack! Taryn loves the slides too, he can't ever seem to climb the ladders fast enough just to slide down again, lol! Kids are great entertainment...and Travis' too...

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Thanks for the squiggly thing lesson, Jack. We go to a park with one of those, but we couldn't figure out what to do with it. Nice new bed! We have to take the ladder off during the day sometimes when Ian is feeling adventurous. He makes me so nervous up there, so I can relate. I did notice Grace's womanhood blossoming;) So are you okay, Travis and have you recovered from the stress Raegan? Travis I thought of you when I was in the tree with Ian and Ayden a few days ago. I didn't fall, but I felt some muscles waking up that haven't been used in a LONG time. All of our tree climbing adventures flashed in my memory!

PawPaw & Grammy said...

Nature something of the marvelous. Aristotle

chani and billy said...

Cute post! You are so funny. I remember going to the park with you as a kid, you were fearless on the swings, you always would beat me on going the highest. I was too afraid to go higher than the height of the swing set, NOT YOU THOUGH! You would go so high I was expecting you to go all the way up and over it wrapping around!!! As far as getting out of the tree....No problem there either. You could make a monkey look spastic in a tree.
You guys have so much fun. I want to go on that top bunk too. Nice bed!!!

PawPaw & Grammy said...

Real nice bed!!!!