Today is Our 13th anniversary. Lucky 13, has it been that long? I'm sure to Raegan, it seems like it's been much longer. What do we have to show for it? 3 very very important things.
SAWEEET!!! Congratulations! You've definitely passed the tests of time. Smooth sailing from here. Those cute kids are lucky to have you two for parents. What a perfect little family!! We love you guys!! Cool masks!!!
6 comments:
Happy anniversary you two! I remember your wedding like it was yesterday! It was beautiful and perfect! Just like your kids!
Diddo that. I LOVED your wedding and reception and I LOVE you guys and your sweet little family. Happy anniversary!
Me third! You two had the most beautiful wedding! And I'm so happy to say that you are all members of MY family!
SAWEEET!!! Congratulations! You've definitely passed the tests of time. Smooth sailing from here. Those cute kids are lucky to have you two for parents. What a perfect little family!! We love you guys!!
Cool masks!!!
P.S. if you ever get tired of those masks, I want them for my wall art.
You are a beautiful family! All 5 of you are growing too fast!!!!
Post a Comment