Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Football

Jack had his first conditioning day yesterday. They ran his butt off. He was very eager, running everywhere and doing everything the best he could. It was the first time ever that I have seen that boy physically ruined. He is so sore today. He has been listening to his dad and loading up on protien all day. 2 more posts down below.

5 comments:

PawPaw & Grammy said...

Wow Jack, you are a really hard worker, good for you.

Dixie said...

Football!! We neeeeeed pics of him in action!! Can't wait to see what position he plays:)

don't forget, he needs carbs too, for all the running!!

(Travis, I think you should do your beard in a fishtail braid)

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Jack tired? I don't believe it.
Haha Dixie! I'm reading the Count Of Monte Cristo right now and I thought of you, Travis, when Edmond escaped and had almost fifteen years worth of facial hair!

Nikki said...

Can't wait to know where Jack plays, he's so tough he'll probably be a linebacker. I like your chin pubes, Trav. You'd fit right in with all the hippies out here...

chani and billy said...

I'm so excited about Jack playing football. He's going to be their best player.