
Grace took pictures of everything. She documented the trip in great detail

We took a riverboat ride to downtown disney
The hotel pool area was awesome
This place rocks. The 3d muppet show is the best Ive seen
Grace got lost here. She was wandering around looking through the camera lens at all the buildings, and passed us up by a block. It's easy to lose a kid here
This is the walk to breakfast. That building in the back is the restaurant and everything else for our area
There is the boat dock. They did a good job of creating a Louisiana feel
The kids were cutting up, so we had them detained











5 comments:
I bet the kids were in heaven!! I'm glad you found Grace. I didn't want to have to murder someone.
Looks like Jack can't make a normal face for any photos........wonder where he got that from????
Looks like a good time. Good looking bunch of kids. Growing up fast, we have got to visit more, no question about it.
HOT DIGGETY DOG!! I love that rockin' roller coaster. It goes so fast, you can feel the skin on your face stretch.
This...is...awesome...I can't wait to visit theme parks as a family!! Luke looks so grown up! :(
Wow! Those are Awesome pictures. I know you had a blast.
I really like your goat in a braid.
Post a Comment