Spring is so close now. The birds are returning, there are buds on the trees, and its getting warmer. Projects for this year will mostly be outside, including stuccoing the basement, fresh paint, new soffa and facia, gutters, support pillars for the porch, and a new roof. I'll be doing most everything, if not everything myself. Still working up the nerve to attempt the roof. More plans for the yard as well, another apple tree, and a few fruit bushes, as well as building up the tomato patch.
Jack is pretty excited about it all. He is a big helper. He turns 5 in 6 days, and we are taking him to the circus. Ringling Bros. has a new ring of doom, or something simillar, where you are right up in the action. I think we will get some balcony seats though. (60.00 for tickets is kinda steep imo) He started soccer practice yesterday, and we have a soccer get together today for just his team. He won the competition for throwing the ball in the furthest. He wasnt really trying, focused on everything except what he was doing. Sports come very easy to him. I think he will be good.
Grace is doing very good in school. She passed out papers to the class the other day! She is so smart. School isnt really a challenge at all. I think she gets very bored. She is doing very good at taking care of Lucy, and the hamsters. We are looking for a basset hound next. She wants to get one of each type of hound. She is teaching Jack how to make videos on her Apple. They are so funny. I'll get a couple of them Dled and post them if I can. Not sure if the programs are compatible with windows. She likes to watch movies and play PS3, xbox, and wii with her daddy. She likes strategy/action games, where she can help me figure out how to beat them. She is very good at problem solving, and thinking out of the box.
Raegan is showing pretty good now. She is so hungry for chocolate and thirsty for tea and coke, but she can have none of it. Her blood sugar is all over the place, and even bread sometimes spikes it out of range. Poor preggo lady, cant cure any of her cravings. Other than that, all tests point to a healthy bambino. High blood sugar makes the baby bigger, but can cause lung development problems later, and stillbirth. She is on top of everything, but it changes fast, and her insulin has to change with it. Kinda hard to keep up with. Im glad its not on me to keep track of all that. Her work just bought out a company that they have been working with for a few years. They hired a staff for each to do data collection, and put Raegan in charge of it all. They really love her there. I went up the other day and saw her office for the first time. DAMN is all I can say. I didnt realize how serious it was, what she does. Nice office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YIPEE! I'm so glad you're doing a blog! Congrats on your first post. Go to www.babystrology.com and you can put a baby ticker on the side. When is Raegan's due date? Tell her congrats on the promo. and to take it as easy as she can with your busy lives.
these blogs are so fun...its a much easier way to keep up w/ everyone's busy life! (since i love phone calls) we may just have to start our own, god KNOWS i have time to do it!! keep up the posts. hug and kiss the kids for us and we can't wait to see y'all AND the newbie when we come down!
Post a Comment