Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Its a boy!

This is a shot from below. He is in the upper left pocket. This is 1 of 2 cocknballs shots, so its pretty safe to start getting clothes and furniture. Jack is very excited. He will get a bunkbed now. Grace is pretty excited about being a baby sitter in the future, and having a lil brother who will HAVE to do what she says.

2 comments:

Stacy Hutchinson said...

ANOTHER BOY!!!! The Holloway name will live on!! I'm so excited. I was just talking to Maw-Maw, Aunt Odie, & Aunt Videt about y'all. I thought you should know the gender around this time in the pregnancy. Yipee, now I have an excuse to buy more clothes. I'm sure Grace will enjoy teaching another little brother how things work around there! Ian & Ayden will be getting a bunk bed soon, too. Maybe we will do the reverse of y'all and our next kid will be a girl.

The Suckows said...

what a photogenic little boy! isn't it strange that we're all having so many boys? with dad having had four girls...i should talk to stacy about sending some of the clothes we borrowed to y'all! and you can have the cool pirate stuff that we love so much too, if you want it. when taryn grows out of it, which will be soon! it's awesome that both grace and jack are so excited! we are too, can't wait for october!!