Jack is SO excited to finally be 5 years old. He has reached a new level in toys at the store. 5+ has been a goal of his for as long as he knew what it meant. We started the day by mailing Girl scout cookies. Everyone at the Post office knows his name, age, and energy level. So do half of Fountain city residents, at least the ones who came through while we were boxing up and packing things. Then we went to Mcdonalds. Yep, even the birds on the playground now know that Jack is 5. We then went to the pawn shop to get the kid sized guitar that he's had his eye on for awhile. Next, we walked down to Party city, where he picked his party theme, soccor. It was time to get Grace, then we were off to purchase tickets for the circus on Saturday. Finally, we came home, made his cake, and decorated. He got to pick what we ate for supper. (Ramen noodles, broccoli, and grilled shrimp, all his favorites ). We partied like nobody's business for the rest of the night.
8mp camera, and I cant get the damn thing to focus.
Pretty good haul. Puzzle of the US, an arsenal of play doh, markers, pens, pads, guitar, box full of every type of magnet (toy magnets) big bag of legos, and a tadpole terrarium (Granny's present). Everything he asked for, minus one of those Chinese drums that you rub your hands together and it has 2 strings with balls on them. Not sure where to get them, or what they're called.
Grace had fun too =)The baby had a blast. Raegan even got to have a tiny sliver of cake. My beautiful Bride on our Anniversary eve. 11 YEARS!! She is such a succor!
On the real, Raegan is the greatest woman in the world. She is my soulmate. The adult of the house. I thank God every day for her, and how much she does for us. We've been through allot in 11 years, and Im looking forward to many more. I Love you girl!

4 comments:
Yeah! Happy Birthday Jack! I can't believe how big your kids are now! Can't wait to see everybody in October! Get your camera in focus Man!!! These pics are driving me crazy!! I bet Grace could figure it out:) Love yOU!!-Dixie
Did you start a new blog? I clicked the link for dixietrix and it says its not available
I changed the link. You can check it out now.
yeah, it's www.mannland.blogspot.com
Post a Comment