Tuesday, March 11, 2008

School project: Landforms

Riggins, Id


The perfect getaway



Where did Grace go? I hope she doesnt think Im going to do this project myself!


Oh, she was busy baking the mountains


Landforms included: Ocean, river, lake, island, forest, mountains, plains, desert.

6 comments:

chuck'n'lorna said...

WOW!!! Grace, great formations, looks like alot of work, looks so good I wanna shrink down and live on them.

Travis said...

That modeling compound is awesome. It doesnt crack when its dry. you can sand it, cut it, whatever. We taped 3 water bottles together, cut in different sizes for the peaks form. I was able to drill and screw them to the base after it dried. Grace had fun with the molding and the painting. She really had fun with the whole thing, from picking out supplies to putting it together.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Wow, Grace! That's really impressive.

Unknown said...

Impressive! You're a great PAPA!

The Suckows said...

that's a nice beach! i want it in my backyard, since i've already got the mountain...and the snow :(

Dixie & Markus said...

This is amazing! I bet you had more fun than Grace did:)Can't wait to see y'all!
I do remember when you crashed the go cart! That was a highlight in my childhood. Do you remember how we laughed the whole time while we pushed it back to the house? I'm still laughing!