Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Time to wake up the neighbors...


I want to help daddy. Daddy, can I help? Im a good helper. I will help you Daddy. Do you like help daddy? Am I a good helper daddy?


Ok, yes son, yes you are, ok thanks, yes I do, yes you are. Just give me a minute and let me get all the leaves together.

I'll help daddy. He is taking too long. I'll just go do it all myself. Im a good helper.



Helping is easier than I thought. Im doing a good job. This is MY job. Daddy will be happy.


Lucy doesnt mind sharing her room with the kids. This comes in handy when Grace needs a shoulder to cry on. Lucy hears all of her issues and helps her get through the tough times.

3 comments:

The Suckows said...

that's my gal grace. talk to the animals, it really does help!! mom told me about jack "helping" you clean. that's so awesome! and your guitar? well i have just one word...BADASS!!! and your hair is SOOO LONG! how's reagan doing?

Travis said...

Ya, Lucy and Grace really have a special relationship. Jack and Lucy are starting to bond too. Its really cool to have her. We lucked up bigtime.
The axe is a dream. The dimebucker on the bridge is so hot. Screaming harmonics, and very heavy crunch. It sounds so good. The neck pickup sounds awesome too. Its so warm for clean. Blues and jazz riffs sound just like playing a Les paul. The neck through body makes the tone of this guitar really shine. All one piece of wood. It sustains for years, and sounds so sweet.
Raegan is doing good. Everything is kinda second nature this time around. (third nature I guess I should say eh?) She just has to stay on top of her blood sugar. Kind of a pain in the ass. This will be the last one for us.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Nice face with the guitar pose! I can't wait to come up there and hear you jam!