Monday, April 14, 2008

















Grace let me take a picture!



This is why Jack is going through shoes faster than he should be.

4 comments:

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Whoa, he's brave. Is that hill at your house? Looks like the new addition to the fam. is getting plenty of love!

PawPaw & Grammy said...

Hello Grace Holloway. I think that you and Mindy were meant to be together. I bet you have drawings and stories of her and Lucy. I haven't seen one of your drawings in a long time. Can you pick out some and have daddy put them on the blog?? I would like to see them. Jack, that looked sooo fun coasting down that hill in front of your house! Looooooovvvvvve yall

The Suckows said...

whoa jack! i'm gonna have to teach you to snowboard so you can put that need for speed to use. i've got a need for speed too. ;) and grace, you are getting sooo big and beautiful too! not a surprise w/ a mom and dad who look like yours do!!

Dixie & Markus said...

Wo Jack! Your going to have to teach me how to ride so cool like you do.