Monday, April 28, 2008

New stucco, facia n gutters


New soffet. I cant paint the posts for another 60 days, or the chemicals in the wood will eat the paint. The side of the house will get a paint job before then.



This side made the biggest difference. Allot of wood had to be replaced. So just one more side to stucco, then painting for the finish. The new windows made a big difference. Its nice to be able to see outside, and they can be opened a few different ways. We get fresh air now.

4 comments:

The Suckows said...

yay for outside and fresh air! and now your awning (i think) has a much smaller chance of falling on top of you. nice poles.

PawPaw & Grammy said...

The house is so nice, Trav, great job. Amazing how it is evolving. Can we get a photo of Luke. With mommy of course. How's Raegan doing? Love you all so much

Stacy Hutchinson said...

I love it! Looks great. I'd like to see a pic of preggo Raeggo myself.

Dixie & Markus said...

Lookin' good Travis! Must be a great feeling to have so much done already!
p.s. I'm for pics of Raegan too!