Thursday, April 24, 2008

We took a break from stucco to put together a wheelbarrow for Jack. He put all of the washers and nuts on, and tightened most of them with the wrench too. After we put it together, he used it to haul dirt to the apple tree, and put it around the base.

He is a mechanic at his core. He can draw every car symbol there is, knows every type of car on the US market. We cant just walk through a parking lot anymore. We have to inspect every car on our way.



Here he is using his left hand to do it. Im so excited. He also has put together a couple of broken toys, and they worked! The gears in that big head are turning.





5 comments:

PawPaw & Grammy said...

Papa couldn't be happier with a mechanic for a grandson, are you left handed Jack, or ambedextrious like Aunt Stacy. I think it is great that you have an interest in things mechanical, hopefully we'll have alot of fun with this. I'm amazed at your dexterity you put those washers, nuts and bolts on so easily. Good Job! Love you. Granny is in awe at your Dad's patience, where did that come from?

Dixie & Markus said...

Is there anything this kid can't do?? Your such a good daddy Travis!! You teach your kids everything!
I want to see some of Grace's latest projects.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

I loved watching his little fingers working with precision. It reminds me of when you had him show all of us how he strums the guitar. Awesome.

The Suckows said...

he's so awesome! i can't wait for taryn to be old enough to do stuff like that, sigh. every day he grows a little more and i just hate waiting for things to happen. now that i've got my own, i know how exciting it must be for u to watch your kids grow!!

PawPaw & Grammy said...

I love being a Granny and seeing these youngsters grow, it really si more fun, and that goes beyond because I don't have to change diapers, but I do anyway. Just so yall know Grace is my most favorite granddaughter;D