I was hoping to see new pics of the babe when I brought up your blog. My goodness, force feeding really filled out those cheeks, which is good cause soon they are going to be kissed so much. What a precious little guy. Jack has a great family tree going on there, and Grace is beautiful as always. Be see you all real soon!!!! Did you get the box?
omg, grace is another "little travis" in that last picture! her smile is gorgeous! and LOOK AT LUKE'S HAIR! i am sooo jealous that your baby has red hair.
Lukey Luke puttin' up his dukes! He is a little elfin creature with his red hair! What a cutie! Nice work Jack! Grace is so gorgeous! You're going to have to lock her away until she's 45.
5 comments:
I was hoping to see new pics of the babe when I brought up your blog. My goodness, force feeding really filled out those cheeks, which is good cause soon they are going to be kissed so much. What a precious little guy. Jack has a great family tree going on there, and Grace is beautiful as always. Be see you all real soon!!!! Did you get the box?
I LOVE the last picture of Grace! That needs to be framed and put on your wall. I'm so excited to see y'all.
omg, grace is another "little travis" in that last picture! her smile is gorgeous! and LOOK AT LUKE'S HAIR! i am sooo jealous that your baby has red hair.
Lukey Luke puttin' up his dukes! He is a little elfin creature with his red hair! What a cutie!
Nice work Jack! Grace is so gorgeous! You're going to have to lock her away until she's 45.
Cutie's.
Post a Comment