Days in the lives of the crumbsnatchers
Jack loves flags, especially the American flag. He is very excited about learning "the song to the flag of allegiance".
Too sweet. We should have a family talent show while we're together in Oct!
Good job Jack, you are a good American Boy!!!!
USA, USA, USA!
and he can carry a tune!??!!! holy crap is there anything this boy can't do???
I just played Jacks video again. I love that darling young man.
That's so freakin cute. I like his versions the best. All-American boy. All the way.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Too sweet. We should have a family talent show while we're together in Oct!
Good job Jack, you are a good American Boy!!!!
USA, USA, USA!
and he can carry a tune!??!!! holy crap is there anything this boy can't do???
I just played Jacks video again. I love that darling young man.
That's so freakin cute. I like his versions the best. All-American boy. All the way.
Post a Comment