Monday, September 1, 2008

Raegan's last day off work

Just wake me up when we get there.


Everyone is ready to go, except daddy. Notice Jack's dollar bill. He has been toting it around for a week now. He doesn't like to put it in his pocket, because it gets bent. He refused to go to school without it. Finally, today he will be able to spend it on something worthy. Grace has really warmed up to Luke. She likes to participate in keeping him entertained.


This is the best shot I could get. They posed a few times, even smiled most of the time.


Are we there yet?



Miss Grace.



Woah man.... That was deep.......

Luke likes being outside. He likes the dogs. Lucy smells him, then leaves. Mindy likes to give him a very good bath. He thinks Mindy is very interesting.


Who is this crazy man trying to steal me? I had an accident with the clippers, and the beard is in remisson for a couple of weeks.



5 comments:

The Suckows said...

...an "accident", huh? YEAH! i'm buying THAT! looks okay tho. OMG y'alls children are just soooo beautiful! can't wait to see you!!!

Travis said...

It really was an accident. since you are dragging it out of me, I lost my #3 guard to the clippers. The 4 is too long, and the 2 is too short, so I went without a guard. A couple of nics, I usually call it good, but due to being intoxicated by medicine, I messed up too many times, and had to just clip it all at 0. That help clear things up I hope )

PawPaw & Grammy said...

So you were scratching the babe with your suble, that is one thing I remember that I didn't like my dad doing to me, scratching my face with his 5 oclock shadow, he had to shave twice a day if he planned to go out at night or something. I remember him being the most clean shavin in his casket.

Dixie & Markus said...

We recently had an accident with some clippers as well. I tried to cut Markus's hair and ended up shaving it all off for the same reason, I tried to go behind the ears with a 0. Yeah, didn't work out. I'll do a blog about it one of these days.
In other news: Raegan, you look absolutely beautiful! And Luke looks like he's keeping that red hair. Tell Jack & Grace to stop growing up so fast, it's freaking Aunt Dixie out!

The Suckows said...

yes, nice and clear now. i guess i'm the only one that's any good at haircuts in this family...well, furcuts.