They quickly worked things out. This was the only fight of the day, but it was too funny to not post. Jack didnt know what he did wrong. (He looked at her when she was crying) Kids get hot, and tempers flare. Just like big kids.
We hit up all the funhouses, all the roller coasters, the bumper cars, all a few times each. The roller coasters were the favorite overall. Bumper cars came in second. And, of course, there was the famous potato sack sliding. I did 3 here, for the kids to see themselves. They were both proud that they could do this by themselves for the first time.
Last one. I promise. Jack has taught himself the French alphabet. When I start touring, I can hire him to translate, wherever in the world we end up.
4 comments:
Hahaha! YOU DON'T HIT ME! .....sorry.
How funny!
Looks like y'all had a good time at the fair. Jack's about the same size as Grace now. Weird.
How in the hell did he learn the french alphabet all by himself? Does he have a video or something? He has the gifts of tongues, fo sho!
Famiy fun at the fair!!! That had to be fun now that the kids can enjoy the rides more. Good job with the french smart Jack!!
I had to play the first one over again. HILARIOUS!! Isn't it nice to see them work it out on their own? They were brave to ride that thing. I can't wait to show Josh the French alphabet. He'll be so proud!
what an awesome post! although she was freaked out, grace was very brave to do that AT ALL! and jack's french is AWESOME! i was doing it right along with him. FUN!
Post a Comment