Little Lukey Schmuke! he is precious!I love his little baby noises. This reminds me of when Dad used to tickle use and it actually hurt more than it tickled because of his massive hands. It looks like your tickles might not be as painful:)
fret hands hah, you are so humorous! Little Luke is filling out fast. He sure is laughing early. What a sweety, number three is more fun cause by then you are a professionally relaxed parent, but get tired easier on those wakeful nights.
4 comments:
Little Lukey Schmuke! he is precious!I love his little baby noises. This reminds me of when Dad used to tickle use and it actually hurt more than it tickled because of his massive hands.
It looks like your tickles might not be as painful:)
Dad had mechanic hands, I have fret hands
fret hands hah, you are so humorous! Little Luke is filling out fast. He sure is laughing early. What a sweety, number three is more fun cause by then you are a professionally relaxed parent, but get tired easier on those wakeful nights.
Ohhh, I love the little squeaks and grunts!! He is such a cutie.
Post a Comment