Grace has waited for this day for many months. She has read every Guinea Pig book at both her school library, and the local public library. Im sure she has checked them out thouroughly online as well.

Luke says, "Happy Birthday, sis". He shows affection by stretching his tongue as far as he can. Kiss Army recruit maybe.

Cut the damn cake, allready!

Grace gets the first piece!

This stuff came in today, from Granny, and aunt Stacy! Grace says, "Thanks, yo!"

Meet Brownie. She picked this guy out of many. He is very funny. These things make sounds just like pigs. She got the new Ice Age DVD, and a couple of books as well. All in all, she had a good day.
4 comments:
Guinna Pig how fun!! Grace I'm sure is an expert after all that reading. I'm glad you love animals so much Grace. Luke is one tuffy not to cry with the shots, he must few very secure in his life. Getting quite the personality, the tongue thing how funny.
Grace will be an excellent care-taker of Brownie. How exciting!
Luke is such a cutie!
Happy birthday, Grace! What a great new pet. Brownie is the luckiest guinea pig in the world to have you taking care of him. Are you sure it's a him? I know the hamster changed genders on you.
Happy Birthday Grace. I love Brownie. He's so cute. That's the perfect name for him. I want to here his piggy sounds. That's a pretty picture of you with him. I can see how happy you are to have a new family pet. I'm glad you love animals so much. Animals are really cool. You're lucky to be able to have so many. It's because you are such a wonderful caregiver.
Post a Comment