Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Update!

Luke has a little friend. They squeal and squeak at each other.
Yep, here we go again.

Here is what Luke thinks about the gate.

His hybrid drag/crawl has turned into a crawl/walk. He pulls up on everything now. He can walk behind his toys that slide, but doesnt know what he is doing yet.

Jack has been learning at a good pace. He will be very good at an early age, if he keeps practicing. I didnt get a shot of him on piano, but he is at the same spot as Grace. They are both doing really well. They practice on their own now, I never have to make them. I just have to make sure to watch them a couple times per week, to make sure they do it right. Raegan gets a kick out of the faces he makes. His funniest face is when he is practicing flams.

And, miss Grace.

5 comments:

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Your family is so awesome! I love Luke's head shake at the gate and the gorilla crawl. Jack, great beats! Grace, great job too. Keep with it kiddos. A drummer friend of ours fattens his tongue just like Jack was when he plays. AND HE ROCKS! Love you guys. We have to respond to Dixie and start planning something for Christmas.

chani and billy said...

That's really funny about the gate. I can't believe it!! He's so mature. I love how it didn't throw a fit. I think his reaction would pychologically affect me as a parent and I would have to take the gate down. You have to TiVo Orangutan Island on Animal Planet, I think the kids would get a kick out of it. Luke's crawl and head shake is similar. The way Jack used to climb around the house is similar too. "Miss Grace" uses perfect deterity in her piano playing, very skillful. Jack has great timing.

PawPaw & Grammy said...

You grandkids are growing up so fast! Jack, your timing is great on the drums, keep it up, and Grace you play like a pro already, nice touch, Paw paw sees a concert pianist in the making.

PawPaw & Grammy said...

We love the reaction to the gate, its like, damn who put this thing here, well I'll just find a way around it. And off he went with his gorilla crawl, toooo cute.

Dixie & Markus said...

So much talent bursting out the walls of your house!! Luke's hybrid crawl is suprisingly REALLY fast! His head shake, So funny! Nice work on the drums Jack attack! Grace, beautiful posture and playing, keep up the great work!