Sunday, June 28, 2009

Family pictures

We finally got some family shots taken by a real person. Raegan has wanted to do this for years. Anyway, incoming lots of pictures










5 comments:

The Band said...

What a GREAT looking family!!! Travis, I love your well-groomed hair and beard. The children are precious. You all look really good.

PawPaw & Grammy said...

WOW, please send copies, I need these for the 40th High School reunion ASAP!!! (yes, I can't believe it either, 40 yrs, I must be agettin old) Send to our gmail hi-res please, 300 dpi great 200 okay. They are making a CD to show and I wanta brag. Really really really love the photos. That goes for the rest of you siblings too, a want real recent ones.

Dixie & Markus said...

I love it! what a gorgeous family! This was a great idea Raegan.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

These pictures are amazing. You all look great. I love the hydrangeas in the background. MAH-velous

The Suckows said...

what a great location! like anywhere in tennessee would be...the family is gorgeous. i loved watching luke swim, it made me feel guilty about not having taryn in swimming classes :( and the pantera family pics are pretty badass too! love y'all. p.s. Raegan, you are lookin' GOOD, hot mamma! love the haircut!