Sunday, June 7, 2009

Here we go

His second lesson was good. He knew what was coming, and held his breath better. Some of the other kids were screaming, and I had to keep him away from their negative attitudes, but he is doing good.

6 comments:

PawPaw & Grammy said...

Who's having more fun? Luke sure is a fine looking lil swimmer, looks so relaxed. Have to say it makes me nervous watching that under water technique. Glad you got him learning.

Dixie & Markus said...

Soooooo adorable! He is a little fish! He looks so happy in the water, so does daddy:)

amiee said...

Wow that is awesome! I am about to sign up my little guy for some swim lessons, too. They start next week. How old is your boy?

Travis said...

He is 10 months. Its good to get them going early. The teacher says they think and learn with their animal part of the brain (reflex and response), and the younger ones get the good habits right off the bat, that stay for life. I wish we started Grace and Jack earlier.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

He's so CUTE!! I love that big smile in the last clip. I really wanted to put our boys in those swim classes, but they were so EXPENSIVE. Ayden is taking a swim class this and next week, and he's loving it. I'll be posting about that soon.

Dixie & Markus said...

Okay, I've watched these videos like 20 times in a row. Luke is soooooo stinkin' cute I can't help myself! He makes me happy!