Our budding artist won a spot in the annual spring show. We are very proud of her. The reception was cool. They had 3 tables full of cookies. Jack and Grace didn't care about the art. They immediately loaded up plates. Then we walked around to see what was there. We have some good talent in this area.

Her's is the crazy face above her head.

We celebrated by going to our favorite pizza place, the mellow mushroom.

Pizza is always better with a dragon.
Poor baby was starving to death
6 comments:
great pics,is the crazy face her entry ?good stuff.we sure have a beautiful young lady for a grand daughter.luke is having too much fun.
Congratulations Grace!! You are so super talented!!
Lol! Luke loves food. God job Grace, faces are one of the hardest things to draw!
Way to go Grace, this is (Gramy talking) so original, I want to know the story that goes with the art, it makes me wonder, good art does that, makes you wonder and has a feeling about it, your art does that well. I enjoy the art of yours in my art room. It makes me feel good and I think of you and smile. The story books are fun to go back and read again. I see new things each time I do that, and the Grace humor that runs through them is fun. Remember the miniatures that you made, frig, calender etc? I keep them in Dixie's old crayon box in a drawer. When Taryn is at our home gets in that box every change he gets, he is facinated with those.
That's the first of many I'm sure, Grace! That's so awesome.
Ian eats his pizza like Luke-face planting into the good stuff. He'll do that with toast too. Miss you guys!
Congratulations Grace. That won't be your last exhibit. I think you should do an exhibit with just your art.
Post a Comment