Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to fun we go, Like does know that is drudgery work doesn't he? Seeing all the gardening that is being done, he is definitely a chip of the ol' block!!! Amazing the crop you two are raising; both the very healthy green stuff and mainly the offspring. May the future bring you a harvest more than you can ever imagine. Thanx for keeping us posted, love you!!!
We could learn a few things from those kids. Here I am dreading the laundry I have to get started when it could be a fun thing. Thanks for reminding me, Luke!! You are such a big helper.
4 comments:
Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to fun we go, Like does know that is drudgery work doesn't he? Seeing all the gardening that is being done, he is definitely a chip of the ol' block!!! Amazing the crop you two are raising; both the very healthy green stuff and mainly the offspring. May the future bring you a harvest more than you can ever imagine. Thanx for keeping us posted, love you!!!
We could learn a few things from those kids. Here I am dreading the laundry I have to get started when it could be a fun thing. Thanks for reminding me, Luke!! You are such a big helper.
LOL! "HIIIIIIIIII" he says. He and Taryn would get into some trouble!
Luke makes laundry so much cooler. How freakin cute. He's got a great attitude about chores.
Post a Comment