Sunday, June 27, 2010
EFF YEW Squirrels
There is only one way in there now. Early spring, I'll throw some plastic over it and start growing sooner. Btw, all the darker wood, the nails, and hardware I salvaged from an old shed, and a treehouse. It's all treated. I have a good pile of wood for future building projects. The kids will get a fort, and I'll have a shed for all the gas stuff tools.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Impressive!! Can you please come to my house, I have a few projects for you:) I'll pay you with red beans and rice.
Hey our house too, for peach jalapeno and huckle berry jam. Kids will love the fort. Nothing like recycling with something good.
Okay, I thought you were just going to have some sort of little chicken wire fence going around your garden. That is Fort Knox! And it's earth friendly. Mother earth will thank you by giving you a plentiful harvest!!! When the end of days come and we have to start bartering, we're coming your way;)No, I'm serious since all of the gulf coast is going to be evacuated b/c our land will be inhabitable. Anyway, back to the present-I can't wait to see the kids' fort and your shed!!!
Post a Comment