Blackberries
Parsley, dill, oregano, basil
Grace holding the dill
Romaine. I didn't know this stuff grew up like this. We just let it go. It gets about 4 feet high, then flowers. The onions and garlic are doing good. We took out the first onion the other day. It was the size of a quarter. Im going to get them all out within a week, and pickle them.
Our little carrots. We will pick these when they are still young, about 3 inches long
Luke ate the first cucumber yesterday. There are enough small ones to pickle within the next week or so. We like the small crunchy ones. We will put in jalapenos and dill we grew, too.
There are 6 of these roma plants. We will be canning these soon, too.
There are 3 cherry plants, all of them are about 7 ft tall now. They are all leaning all over the place, I need to get something built to support their growth.
There are 2 big boy plants, and an heirloom
We planted the spinach too late or something. Not one sprout
The beans are doing ok. They don't like the hot weather, so we will see how they do. You can see the spinach slits behind them.
3 comments:
Great garden, Trav, I am so impressed. Teaching your kids is very cool. When is the next visit. I miss you!
That ain't no garden! That's a farm!
Hey you went all out!! Great looking plants, wish I could get you the canning jars from the ole place without the expense!!! You are gonna need some! Mom raised alot of dill for pickles but never any that tall. Jack you are Dad's right hand man, he is a lucky Dad. Art projects look like fun, cool fish and mountains. Keep us posted, we can enjoy the summer with you this way, second best to the real thing. Love it!!!
Post a Comment